Pre-pandemic visa rules
- Passport Validity
- 6 months
- Other Documents
- Must hold valid ticket for return journey to port of origin or next port of destination.
- - Holders of confirmed onward tickets are permitted transit without visa in international transit area for up to 24 hours.
- Dual Nationality
U.S. policy on dual nationality can be found
- Brazilian and Israeli nationals are given fifty-nine (59) days stay based on existing agreements.
- Former Philippines nationals, and their accompanying foreign spouses and minor children, may also enter the Philippines without a visa and stay
for a period of one (1) year, provided that they have a passport valid for 6 months beyond the intended stay in the Philippines, a roundtrip ticket,
and proof of former Philippine citizenship (e.g. old Philippine passport or birth certificate).
- Nationals who are subjects of deportation/blacklist orders of the Department and the Bureau of Immigration shall not be admitted to the Philippines.